CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

My Birthday Party!!!

Only my favorite people in the world were invited to my birthday party today. We had such a great time celebrating. Bart was missing (someone has to make a living) but going to the pool isn't his favorite thing anyway. So, we enjoyed the sunniest day so far in June by going to the outdoor pool. It's completely a different world taking three young kids to the pool (compared to two last year, my mom usually watched Bostyn while we went) We all had a great time. We met Bart at home and we ate a yummy steak dinner and birthday cake and ice cream. I have such a fun husband and kids who gave me money for some new clothes when I go shopping with my mom tomorrow, some bath and body works stuff, and balloons.



Bossy and Zhoee played together for awhile in the shallow end. I just couldn't keep track of my little swimmer Jadon. He is all over and doing really well swimming.

The yummy 2 layer cake Bart made!!!
It's my favorite- chocolate cake with rainbow chip frosting.

3 comments:

De La Paz said...

Hey Ash. Happy late birthday. Sounds like you had fun. Lucky going shoppin with your mama. I am glad you guys are enjoying life. You are always doing fun things. No fair

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

So....I wasn't invited to the swimming Birthday party.....does this mean I am not one of your favorite people? Ouch. I will pretend it is ONLY because I live so far away.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad that you had such a fun day! I wish I could have helped you celebrate.
love you

Haley Wheatley said...

Happy B-day Romer! It looks like you had a fun day. You must be getting old! Ha! Ha! Cute pics of your kids. I love reading your stories. I swear our kids are a lot alike. And I am usually trying not to laugh just like you! Can't wait to move back closer so we can hang out!!