CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The mouth of a toddler

Zhoee was bugging Bossy while I was doing my hair so I asked her to come help me do my hair to try to distract her..... She said, "I not your mom, you need me call grandma?"

Tonight Bossy dropped a glass cup and it shattered on the tile and Zhoee was asking about glass so I was showing her some little peices so she knew what I was talking about. I told her it could cut us and hurt us. She very solomnly said, " And it could hurt our feeling too, and make us cry, that mean glass, it makes me very sad, it made a bad choice" She went off just cussing the glass in her serious voice.

2 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Oh...i love her!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Why didn't mom and carlie stuff her in their suitcase to visit me?