CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a little faith can do......

Jadon is such a great boy. Naughty sometimes but obedient and faithful sometimes too . We were at this car place the other day far from any residential areas and there was a really friendly lab that quickly became friends with Bart and Jadon. We read his tags and couldn't get ahold of his owners so we thought we'd better take him home. Jadon absolutely loved having the dog with us and was so cute with him and I could tell he was worried about him being lost... After we took him home Jadon said, "I just knew we would find his house and Cole (his name was on his tags)would be safe cuz I said a prayer for Cole while we were driving."

Then yesterday Jadon was outside with this little pocketknife (don't call DCFS it's a kids one that was Bart approved) but even though it is a "kids" one and not very sharp he managed to give himself a small cut on his finger. Jadon ran inside and showed me and it was not even bleeding but you could see where the skin was torn. Jadon grabbed some frozen peas out of the freezer and ran out to the backyard. I followed to see what he was doing and when I stepped out he looked up with folded arms and said, "Mom, just don't talk. I'm in the middle of my prayer for my finger." Then today when we were on our way to swim lessons he announced, "Prayers always work, I saved Cole and my finger is all better."

2 comments:

The Henrie's said...

Your kids are so cute! I love reading about all of the funny and naughty things they say and do. I definately need to come over and hang out with you and your kids. Happy Birthday the other day! I hope you had fun shopping with out any kids (that's always the best). I love Bart's slip and slide. I hope everything is going well and I'll call you next week to see what day is best for us to come hang out.

De La Paz said...

You guys always have the best stories. I love them. Good old jay rock.