CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby update:

We were able to get a cute picture of her face this time! It wasn't burried in my back like before.
She still has a large round head and is measuring long legs. She sounds just like her sister. She weighs 3 1/2 lbs. now and the Dr. estimated she would weigh 8 1/2 lbs. if I went to my due date. I told him I hope I don't! (just a week early would be GREAT) He said we'd plan on April. She's looking good and I love this little thing so much already.

Bostyn came with me to this appt. and he was so cute, he kept lifting up his shirt to see if he had a baby in there too. Since he has been the the Dr. so much lately for his tubes he kept notifying every nurse and Dr. that he was NOT SICK and they didn't need to check him. CUTE!!!


My cousin Shelly Gardner is 24 weeks and is at the hospital right now with their little girl possibly being born soon: You can check out her blog here: http://www.shellyandtrevor.blogspot.com/
Keep their family in your thoughts and prayers!!!

1 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Can you blog the picture? I'd love to see baby #4.