CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Better Hearing


I'm so sad I didn't take any pictures to document Bostyn getting tubes put in his ears last week.
He was such a sweetie and so willingly went down the hall in the wagon with the Doctor. I actually had to pull Zhoee out of the wagon to go to the waiting room with me. When the surgery was done Bossy's Dr. told me there was so much fluid and and it was so thick and infected that he couldn't even believe he could hear at all.
I've noticed such a difference in his hearing scince then. He actually told Zhoee that the TV was too loud the other day... This coming from a kid who would always turn it up blarring any time he could. He's speaking better and using many words he used to not even try. He is using complete sentences with all the filler words. I'm so happy for him!!! He's such a sweetheart and the cutest thing ever.

0 comments: