CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

OK, I just noticed on the little baby ticker that I still have 82 days left. That is FOREVER when you can't sleep because your back hurts, you pee every hour of the day, and wake up (from a miserable sleep) to pee at least 3 times, you have a hurnia on your huge pregnant belly that hurts when it's touched, you crave Chinese food constantly, your jealous of your sister-in-law who is due any day, and your house if up for sale so you can't let it get TOO messy!!! Can I make it?

6 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

It will be here before you know it. Then you will have a baby that wakes you up every hour :) I just looked at the ticker and thought that it was coming up so soon....then again I don't have a sore back and belly to deal with. On the bright side....just give into your chinese cravings :)

Kathryn said...

i'm sorry that is rough! I have been there a couple times also:) but speaking of blankets I was going to tell you that I have the cutest girl fabric that I was going to make for my sister but than she ended up having a boy! but if you want me to make it for you I will.....but if you want minky on it I might have to have you buy the minky...anyways let me know!

Cayli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veater Family said...

YOu can do it!!!! :)

Molly said...

I hear ya!

dixon.mary said...

Ashley! I'm so sorry -- the last tri is the hardest! You're such a trooper. Send Boston and Zohee to my house when you need a nap.