CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I just have to brag

Either I am the best potty trainer in the world or I have the SMARTEST little boy....
Bossy is doing awesome!!! Totally potty trained. All week, no accidents. Bart took the kids to Elko for the weekend but I stayed for a volleyball tournament and while they were traveling Bostyn told him when he needed to stop to use the toilet I put in the back of the suburban :) He wouldn't go in his pull-up at all. Then Bart said last night Bostyn woke him up at 5am telling him he needed to go pee. Awesome! This little guys caught on so fast and is doing so well!!!!!!! I guess I was due for an easy potty trainer. He really likes underwear... the only problem is he doesn't like pants to cover them up. So we have lots of running around in his undies.

2 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

Can I send Annika to your house. You could just potty train her and send her home! That would be great!

Brooke Low said...

I wish I would have known about your potty training skills earlier, I really could have used you!