CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Just a little church nap....

Bostyn's nap time is 12:30. Right after I get home from taking Zhoee to pre-school. Unfortunatly church is now at 12:30 and this kid usually DOES NOT sleep anywhere but in his bed. Not snuggled up to mom or dad, not during sacrament EVER. Today was different, he made it through his nursery snack but not quite through coloring. His nursery teacher luckily had her phone on hand to take this for me and share the moment. Isn't that adorable. This boy is too cute!!!

6 comments:

Molly said...

SO cute...Nursery workers also brought Chloee and Jackson into their parents asleep yesterday.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Uh, what a cutie!

Jim and Katie said...

Why isn't it ok for adults to do this? How cute!

Unknown said...

He is seriously too cute!

The Gardner's said...

What a sweetie. Macie fell asleep on her chair during singing time & I had to go get her...it's so hard for little ones to adjust to the time changes!

Team Sullivan said...

Oh My Heck!! That is the cutest thing! I wish a couple of my boys would have nap in nursery.