CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Wet Shoes Club

I noticed that Jadon's shoes and socks were soaked when he came home from school yesterday. I told him he would have to wear his boots tomorrow so his feet could stay warm when he played in the snow at break. He was very annoyed and told me he couldn't wear boots or the captain of the "Wet Shoes Club" would kick him out. I suggested he start another club called the "Boot Club". Well, he wore his boots today and when I picked him up I asked him if he started his own club. He explained he didn't think that was a very cool idea, so he started the "Army Club"!! He went on and on about it and how he is the "General" and in charge. WOW! What a kid! Did we do these things in 1st grade? I really can't remember. I think we just played on the swings and ran around. Anyway, if anyone wants in on the Army club I can hook you up.

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

well, it is good to know people in high places. Maybe I can start an "army club" branch out here in AZ. ;) With the General's permission, of course.....