CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

That was EASY!

Bossy has been climbing up his crib and climbing up to the top of Jadon's bunk beds; both of which were making me very nervous. Sunday night we decided we should probably take the top bunk off and put it in Bostyn room and take the crib down. I mentally prepared myself for a few weeks of screaming fits and taking him back in his room over and over again to go to sleep at night and for naps. That's just how it is when they move on to a bed, right? It made me sad to give up the luxury of him being the best sleeper. I could always just lay him down with a cup of water and he'd either be fast asleep or just mumble to himself until he did. SUCH A GOOD BABY!
Bart put him in his bed last night and yep, he came right out to "play". I took him back and laid him down and could see him getting out again before I even closed the door. I held the doorknob so he couldn't open it and he cried for about 30 sec. Then nothing. We checked on him about 3 min. later and he had gotten back up in his bed, pulled his covers up, and was already asleep.
Awesome! I wondered if that was just a fluke and the real business would begin today.
NOPE!!! EVEN EASIER. I took him up to his room for a nap and just held the door for a sec. so he knew he couldn't come out and he tried once then I could hear him playing with his little racetrack. I went back a couple min. later and there he was curled up on his blanket asleep by his toys. What a cutie!



2 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Awww...he is such a BIG BOY now. I hope my baby is half as chill as that little guy is (but I also hope that she throws things at me half as much too :))

De La Paz said...

Cute boy!!!