CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Brand New Year

1 Tim 4:12 'Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity'
This is the new YM/YW theme for 2009. A few weeks ago Bart went to the fireside that introduced the theme and he recieved a DVD copy of it. As he was preparing for combined YM/YW this week he wanted to watch it again for ideas. We watched it together after the kids went to sleep and what an AWESOME program. It was made for the youth of the church but I felt so encouraged and motivated to be a good example, better mother, and serve everyone I can. There are so many good kids in the world and in the gospel, it actually made me look forward to having older children, rather than be scared.
Here is the link:http://abrandnewyear.lds.org/index.html

2 comments:

Bourgeous said...

Awesome! It is so nice to get motivation. Looks like it has been a fun season at your home. Your kids are just so cute!

Kathryn said...

I am so excited that you guys are getting a puppy I try and tell all my sisters that they should have at least one pet since we have like 60 anyway yeah a horse sale is an auction it ws pretty fun! I need to put Jake in a bed he can get in and out of his crib also...and it makes me so nervous! but I don't have a bed! are you guys throwing kelsie a baby shower if so let me know and I will try and come!