CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Three things

It's been a weekend of growing up at our house and I'm getting emotional about it. I've noticed three things that are making it obvious our kids are growing up and I don't want them to. I want them to stay young forever. I love them crying for their mom when they are hurt or sad, sneaking into our bed at night, snuggling in my arms, singing songs with me, etc. I don't want these days to ever end.
1. Jadon lost his first tooth. He was more excited about this event than Christmas morning. 2. With much encouragement from Aunt Kelsie... We took Zhoee on our girls shopping trip and to get her ears pierced. She didn't even cry, scream, nothing. She was so brave. She thinks she is EVEN MORE grown up!!!
Kelsie took the pics so I'll have to wait till she posts them.

3. Bossy is talking more and more. He say's "Jadon" pretty good now. His vocabulary is growing and growing. Words he says... No, mama, dad, out, hot, shoes, Jadon, mine, dog, whoof, car, vroom, hat, on, and did I say "mine"? that's his favorite.


e and

3 comments:

Molly said...

Zhoee was a blast in Sunbeams yesterday. She tattled on Sis. Reeder to me a few times which I thought was hilarious.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

I miss you guys! How are Zhoee's ears? I just have to tell you how much I love Bostyn's snow suit a couple posts down--1970's style. Sweet!

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

Awesome! I guess loosing a tooth is a big deal! Our oldest just lost her third and she is just thrilled about it! Congrats to Jadon!