CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boating

I called right when I was leaving the gym after volleyball and Bart told me to meet him and the kids at the willard bay dock soooo...... Here is what we did Sat. night! The water was glass, no wind, and the water wasn't too cold either. OK it was! I didn't have a swimsuit or I probably would have gotten in. (Bart didn't bring suits for me and the kids cuz he figured it'd still be way too cold) I wouldn't get in in my underwear but the kids jumped at the chance. Hence, all the pictures of the kids in their unders. Next time we'll bring suits no matter how cold the water is. Our kids JUST HAVE to get in!!!! Bart skiied and wake boarded quite a lot and Jadon did a great job learning to drive the boat. What a perfect night!!!









3 comments:

Molly said...

I love the timer photo, and the one with the dog. As for getting in that water, plum crazy!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Oh man! I can't believe that they got in the water!! It gave me the shivers just thinking about how cold that must have been!

Team Sullivan said...

Oh Dang! That looks fun!