CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have a new little niece today. Late last night my sister Kelsie had her little baby girl. I'm still waiting on pictures but we hear she was a little thing weighing in at 6 lb. 1 oz and 19 inches! Bart is flying me out there for 5 days to visit and to snuggle this little girl for my birthday present, but it's going to kill Zhoee to stay home and not get to go "help" with the baby. OK- just recieved pictures and she is absolutely beautiful with lots of dark hair!!! Go to Kelsie and Isaacs to see the pics.

2 comments:

Ju Ju said...

Tell Kelts congrats for me!

Haley Wheatley said...

Yea for Kelsie!! She is gorgeous. That is fun you get to go down there soon!! Hey, I hope there isn't any awkwardness. You can just tell me you guys aren't interested, I don't want you to feel any pressure!! Hope all is going well!!! Take care!!