CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

The mind of a first grader!

As we were walking down the isles of Smiths, Jadon asks, "Mom, if Super Man were real and he battled Jesus do you know who would win?" Wow, his mind is always thinking!!! I didn't quite know what to say to that. He told me "Jesus would win because he is the most powerful being ever." OK-makes sense! And if that weren't enough for one day. We were on our way back home and Zhoee and Jadon were talking about when they would get married and who they would marry and love. (Zhoee thinks about this a lot, is that normal??) I told them they probably don't know the person they'll love and they'd meet them when they go to college. After a second Jadon quietly told Zhoee, "Mom's not always right, you could be like me and love someone in first grade." I couldn't get a name out of him though!!!! Funny stuff!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Ha Ha. So possible to think about getting married at 3, mine did, and luckily it has died off some. Husband blames it all on princess movies, and he is probably right.

Haley Wheatley said...

Cute family pics!! Your kids are getting so big! What's up with the boat? FUN!!! Okay, I hope you don't think I'm a freak. I don't mean to keep bugging you. Let me know if you guys are interested in going to that meeting! Take care!

Jen Jarrett said...

That is way funny and super cute!!!!!!!!!

Cami said...

Your kids are always saying the most hilarious things ever. Wow, how funny!