CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

I am so spoiled!!!
Is it not the most wonderful thing to have Mother's Day and Birthday's??? I just wish I could celebrate one a month! Mother's Day started with sleeping in! The best thing ever!!! Then Bart and Zhoee arrived with a tray of french toast, fruit, scrambled eggs, and orange julius. I was in heaven. Then they brought up a dozen pink roses, a new movie, and a gift certificate for a pedicure/manicure! YES!! Bart made an effort to come home from his morning meetings to help me get the kids ready for church-which I really appreciated. It was so relaxing to have Bart get dinner all ready and let me have a nice nap after church too. I milked it and enjoyed every second of relaxing! Thanks to my wonderful husband and kids. Mother's Day was Perfect. Now I'll just wait for my B-day for my next day to sleep in:)

1 comments:

Palmers said...

That is so fun! Sleeping in is the best I would agree with that:) Glad you had a good day, and hope you guys are doing good!