CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yard Work

We went out to Elko a couple weeks ago and helped with yard work and visited with family. We had a really good time and it was fun working on the yard with everyone. The girls all went to a movie Friday night, we worked outside all day Saturday, Sunday after church we just hung out and watched our videos from the cruise. Thanks for the fun weekend everyone. I am so lucky to have such fun in-laws and the kids have so much fun with their cousins. (I left my camera there and just got in back so I'm late with the post)

Bostyn and Tate were so cute! After church they were so ready for their naps but not willing to stop playing cars. They just layed here rolling their cars and trucks around.
Working in the yard!!! (I learned how to use some power tools, look at those boys watch with admiration) :) jk-they were wishing they could just finish the job cuz I was so horrible.
Zhoee and Bostyn
Me and BosBostyn climbed the wall of sod

Helping Dad
Bart and Zhoee
This boy could ride bikes all day long

0 comments: