CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Even worse than being married to his sister (last blog),I'm afraid Jadon might be experiencing his first "crush"

I coach Volleyball on Wednesday nights and the kids come for the first 5-10 minutes until Bart comes home from work to take them home with him. Tonight Jadon opted to stay for the whole time with me becuase he absolutely loves to run laps with the girls. He certainly proved to be a champion ball shagger and kept himself tired running around chasing the balls. At the end of practice he begged to play volleyball with one of the girls (His mother would not do). Sophie, a girl on our team, volunteered to toss him the ball. She talked to him and encouraged him and really made him feel special. Well, on our way out to the car after practice I could hear him whispering her name. (probably practicing it becuase he had called her "Soshie" a few times and we had to correct him.) The entire car ride home all I heard was, "I want to come to your next practice to play with Sophie" and "Sophie is sure nice; I like her", "Can Sophie play with me next time too?" and "Don't you think Sophie likes me a lot?" Oh, goodness, I thought girls were supposed to have cuties until he was like 15.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay Ashlee my blog is finally updated I hope it no longer puts you to sleep!