CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Zhoee's, 3 sizes too small, Robe

I took Bostyn up for a bath while the kids finished their outdoor adventure sledding with Dad. Zhoee came upstairs with her mittens soaking wet, and wanting to get in the tub with Bossy. I let her, big mistake, and she kept splashing him and wanting to hold him. He, of course, was patient as ever and just dealt with it. I was annoyed and kept asking her to just let him sit up and play but... after so long I had to get him out and dried off. Zhoee saw I was getting out his little robe to slip on him and begged to have it for herself. She jumped right out of the tub and insisted on wearing "Bossons wobe" She grabbed it and ran, soaking wet and naked, into her room. I finished getting Boss ready and out of her bedroom Zhoee trotted. She came out looking like this.... and luckily my camera was on hand.


Bostyn was realizing the robe did look better on him.

0 comments: