CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our fashionable make-up artist











I don't even know how to explain these pictures, but I swear I put her in some matching non-hoochie clothes this morning. She goes upstairs to her room for 3 min. and this is what she comes down looking like. I don't know where she gets it from. Sorry for those of you who don't think it is appropriate to see little girls cracks. I thought is was hilarious, she didn't even act like it was unconfortable or anything; She was very proud of her outfit. (Dark make-up all over one side of her face, swimsuit over her sweater, pants without any underwear, and who knows how she got her "blankie" to stay on her head like that!)




1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

She knows that the doo-rag goes with any outfit and never goes out of style.
Ahhh...and she is showing crack...just like her mamma! You must be so proud! Crack is Whack!