CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our Gingerbread House







Well, I wish I could say I stayed home all day and baked our gingerbread and made good homemade icing but.... This is as good as it gets, and the kids couldn't have had more fun. We were at Costco, of course getting diapers, and we saw these kits with the gingerbread, gingerbread people, icing, and tons of candy. Jadon said he would be really extra super way good if I let them get it. Soooo..... I caved. What fun. The kids had a great time even if they did eat more candy than they put on the house. I tried to control them at first and then decided "whatever", kids will be kids!!!

2 comments:

Haley Wheatley said...

Romer!
You are such a fun mom! I was just wondering is Zhohee & Bostyn are Kelsies kids and you are just raising them! Ha! Ha! I can't beleive how much they look like their Aunt. Especially Zhohee! Also, you suck! I want to go on a cruise with you! That sounds so fun!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

It does seem like a dirty family secret huh? I demand a DNA test!