CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

I Finally won! well...kinda

We went to our ward Christmas party tonight! After dinner we had a fun slide show which had the year in review and picture from lots of activities. So, we were entertained with picture of Jadon and Zhoee at the primary water party, Bart winning the hoola-hoop contest this spring, who woulda thought! The best pic was me doing something in nursery like 3 days before I had Bostyn. I purposfully didn't have any pics taken for that very reason. Anyway, during the slide show everyone had a chance to guess how many pieces of candy were in this huge jar. I told Bart to come with me and put in a guess and he just gave me a look like, "are you kidding, I don't wanna waste my time" So, I cleverly thought I'd give us a better chance by putting in a guess for him and for myself. (I am so stinkin competetive, I want to win everything) So when they announced the winner just guess who won. YEA!!!! Bart. The sad think was that I have always been so terrible at those games. I guess way too high or way too low, but the one time I win, I don't really win!!!! The kids were quite happy to take home the candy jar. It was a fun party and we have some great friends in our ward.

0 comments: