CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

World Record Meltdown




Well, after kindergarten Jadon, Zhoee, Bostyn and I went to the library. Jadon chose some books and a movie and to motivate him to clean his room I told him we absolutly would not watch the movie or read the books until his room was clean. I offered to help as long as he was cleaning too. (He usually helps for 3min. until he sees something he wants to play with) I told him I would leave and go do other jobs if I was the only one working. So I had to leave a few times and on about the fifth try he had a complete meltdown. This was not your average meltdown that you may have witnessed before with other children. This was a full out, lose all control, scream like a two year old, throw yourself on the floor, kick the wall, MELTDOWN. Anyway, I left the room and I could hear things getting messier as he threw clothes around. 2 min. later it was silent and he was fast asleep. Wow!!!! But after his nap he politly came and said he wanted to get his room cleaned and asked for my help. Sometimes naps are still necessary, even for 5 year olds.

0 comments: