CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Wedding in the Family



Not only one of our children got married today, Jadon and Zhoee both did; And to each other. I just couldn't be more proud.
Jadon and Zhoee and have been playing non-stop together for the last 2 hours. I haven't even had to intervene during the usual fight every 10 minutes. They just came upstairs from the toy room and told me they just got married and now have twins. Jadon even said they could kiss now that they were married but he didn't want to. (Yes!!! As far as he knows kissing is gross, and I want it to stay that way, Except for kissing his mom and dad, of course)Their kids names are Alison and Shrek and they are beggin me to help them build their hut in the family room for their starter home.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love it! Your kids are married--aren't kids just so creative?!? You have the cutest little family EVER. Merry Christmas!

Abby said...

Ashlee, Hey! How cute, and creative, Your first grandsons name is Shreck!!! Cute! I love your kids names, what a fun Family.