CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Card Dilemma

So, I had a card all ready to send in to get printed. Cute pics of the kids, my list of recipients in the making and then Bart brought up a good point. He said "Everyone who we're sending cards to has already seen those pics on the blog". Humph! He ruined all my efforts and excitement. But, it was a good point. So, I need to either get some new Christmassy (my favorite word lately) pictures of the kids in some cute wintery clothes or just send normal cards. But, doesn't everyone like to get picture cards??? What a dilema! Time's a ticken and I better get busy!!!!

1 comments:

Ben and Kim said...

My cousin did her Christams card on her blog. She sent out emails to everyone with a link to her blog and it had a family newsletter on it. I think it's ingenius! It could save you some time. Anyway, just an idea.