CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

We're Younger Today!!!

We had such a fun neighborhood Christmas party at our home last night. We laughed and laughed and ate yummy food and laughed some more. The football game was on, we played Christmas pictionary (have you seen The Break Up, that game scares me) But, besides Bart teasing me because I continuously hit the point of the marker against the board..... we made it without any major fights and the GIRLS team won. The white elephant gifts included a book called "As We Pass Gas"(Bart can't wait for a free min. to read it), a "Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris kills people" t-shirt. A 1985 origional Nintendo with many games, and some bright blue, red, and purple Mary Kay make-up. We laughed so hard as we shared stories about our jobs and kids. When the night was over, one of our friends told us that we gain years of our life by laughing... it actually makes us younger because it healthy to laugh. I feel younger this morning with all the laughing we did last night... I remember thinking a few times that my cheeks and stomach actually HURT, I was laughing so hard. I always stress how grateful I am for my wonderful husband and beautiful children this time of year, how happy I am to have such great parents and parents-in-law and wonderul sisters and brothers but last night I was so thankful for such great friends. Here's to great neighbors and friends!
PS: Thanks so much Carlie, Mom, and Dad for watching the kids for the night!!! You're amazing!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Hey your blog looks really cute! That was a rocking party! Thanks for the invite!

Kayli Romer said...

I am glad you found our blog and that I found you guys. it was also good to see you guys at the christmas party. you have a very cute family! hope to see you more often than once a year.

Katie Price said...

I'm pretty sure those original Nintendo systems are worth some moolah. We have like three, but only one works and we play it all the time. Isn't it fun to have good friends in your neighborhood? I could play games and laugh all day long if I didn't have anything else to do.