CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OHH! Edward


Ok, This was just too funny I had to blog about it, seeing how I put the posts into our scrapbook.
I was just busy cooking awaya minute ago in the kitchen and Zhoee just came up to me with my high heels on and toting a baby inside her shirt to be "pregnant". I asked her when she was going to have her baby. She then yelled, "Edward, our baby is going to come out now". I was shocked- Did she say EDWARD and that she was having his baby??? My thoughts: Twilight, of course. Had she heard me calling his name out in my sleep? :) JK I'm not that obsessed over the vampire. I hurried and asked her who Edward was.... I was so confused and surprised at how my 3 year old knew who Edward Cullen was. She told me Jadon was Edward for pretends and they were married. "Who chose the name Edward", I asked. "Edward, from Enchanted", she explained. OHHHHH!!!! That explains it!

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Is that what I am going to look like in another month or two? Yikes.
Love her.....