CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Home Alone

I remember laughing and laughing when I watched Home Alone 2 in theater with my family. I was probably like 12 years old.? My parents have it on VHS so we borrowed it and it's all the kids want to do in this snowy weather. They watched it last night and Zhoee fell asleep during it. As I moved her upstairs she slightly opened her eyes and told me she needed to go back downstairs to finish "Kevin movie". Then first thing out of her mouth this morning when she woke up was, "Mommy, I just want to watch Kevin, now". What a good show!!!

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

My only question is.....why do you still own anything that will even play a VHS? That is sooooo 1999.
Kevin kind of reminds me of Jadon...love that kid.
PS--the word verification is "Pharlie" is that a sign or what?