CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

i LovE ThIS bOy!!

I just finished playing with Bossy and remembered I hadn't uploaded some fun pics of him. Here they are. I laugh all the time at the mischevious and naughty things he does.

I just got Bostyn a new baseball hat and he won't take it off. He keeps going up to the glass doors and putting his face to the door and tapping the front part of the hat against the glass.
What a goof.
Yes, I put my kid in the laundry room sink if they need a bath during the day! It's close the the family rom and kitchen so I can see them! They love it more than the tub.
I just went upstairs to do Zhoee's hair for preschool. Two minutes later we came down to find Bossy fast asleep in his high chair. He hasn't done this since he was a little baby!


Piggy back rides are Bostyns new form of transportation. If any of us sit down he jumps on our back, expecting a ride. Jadon is a good sport and totes him around.

You are so fun to play with Bossy!!! I love you so much, Mom

2 comments:

clintandmegtucker said...

So that is what he wants when he tackles me from behind? A piggy back ride, that makes sense.

Katie Price said...

Ashlee, your family is so freaking cute.