CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

What do I want?

Bart has continued to nag me about writing up a Christmas list. I look through ads, browse through websites and I really can't think of a thing I really want. Am I weird! He thinks I am crazy and came up with a list for himself 2 pages long. Sometimes I think he really is 8 years old. If any friends out there have some ideas of things for me to want for Christmas please let me know!!! I need to ask Bart for something or he'll end up pacing from one end of the mall to the other and end up buying me a weight set or guitar or something else on HIS list!!! I'm worried. HELP ME ! What are some "mom" things that I could ask for??????

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

How about a van door that works!!That could be a great gift. Hey what about that present you are getting Bart from Shopko maybe you could get a matching set.

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Uh, Ummmm.....ask for a.....Ah shoot. I am the same way. Just make sure he keeps all receipts and then you can get the cash and go shopping with me after Christmas!

Ashlee said...

Seriously Kels- I think I'll just ask for gift cards and we'll shop all day!!! I'll be sure to ask for a babysitter for a day, too:)

Kathryn said...

I know the only thing I can think of is stuff for my house! I want a new entertainment center or a nice camera but I know I won't get either of those things! I just think its fun to get things for my kids and hubby!

Jamie said...

Hey Ashlee,
Thanks, your family is so cute too. This is fun to get to know everyone through the meal club. Loved your soup by the way..yum. I am all about gift cards also. That way I can just go and see what I want. FUN STUFF!!