CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Temple Square

Mikala and Jadon (inseparable)
We were married here almost 8 years ago!!!

How cute is this boy???
Bostyn- in deep thought
Zhoee and Bossy

Spencer, Alex, Bostyn, Jadon, Mikala, Clancy, Zhoee

We took FrontRunner to SLC on Sat. and enjoyed Temple Square. We went to the Conference Center and Joseph Smith Memorial. The lights were beautiful but my favorite part was the water in front of the Temple which had a small nativity scene in the middle and floating light bubbles all around. It was so peaceful and Christmasy!!! (can that be a word)

4 comments:

Cami said...

You guys all look bundled up and cozy! I miss that! :) Love the new look of your blog! And yes, come visit any time!

Bourgeous said...

The lights at Temple Square just make it feel like Christmas! Wow on 8 years! That is great. By the way, I LOVE your tree.

Haley Wheatley said...

You are the cutest little family!! I can't believe it has been 8 years. I am beating you with 4 kids you better get busy!! j/k I would love to see everyone. We will be there the week after Christmas. But, we are going to be busy looking for a house!! YEA!! I will give you my cell number so you can keep me posted. Whatever you guys plan I will try to be there. 605-521-1848
Thanks

Ben and Kim said...

It was so great to hear from you. Three kids....wow! I think you only had one the last time I saw you. You have an adorable family. Hope all is well. Keep in touch...
Kim