CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wrapped around her finger!

I was just explaining to Zhoee that she cannot get into our bed tonight. She ALWAYS gets into our bed during the night. And the suckers we are, we let her. I let her becuase I'm to dang tired to walk her back to her room and lay by her till she falls back asleep. Bart tells me he just can't say "no" to her and he LOVES to snuggle with her, as she loves to snuggle with her dad.

SO, back to the story, I was telling her tonight we won't let her get in bed with us and she needs to stay in her bed ALL NIGHT!
She looked at me with a really smug, very CoNfiDenT look and said, "oh, Daddy will say yes." Bart, I hope you are reading this: YOU'RE WEAK and she knows it!!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I wish that I could say that we cannot relate to that story...but we are suckers ourselves, or just plain tired!

De La Paz said...

That is us, with bella. Every night she comes into are bed and I am to tired to put her back. The crappy part, is we have a queen bed, we are packed in and squeezed tight. Unlike you and your king bed. I thought it was a first child thing. Maybe it is a girl thing.

Unknown said...

That is so funny! She is such a cute little stinker!