CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Some new stuff

What's going on??
1. We all got our flu shots this morning. Bossy didn't even cry AT ALL!!! He's so tough. Zhoee, in all her girly drama, needed 2 nurses and her mother to hold her down with tons of thrashing around and many tears.
2. I think my washer is in it's last days. It's leaking some oil and every time it goes on the spin cycle it bumps around and I think it's going to move across the laundry room. AHHH!
3. Bart says I took too many pics of the kids over Halloween. I DIDN"T
4. I raked and raked and did yard work all day Sat. and then it rained and blew on Sunday and our yard looks as bad as it did Friday.
5. Right when I thought Bossy's huge scrape/goose egg on his head was starting to heal... He ran right into the corner of a counter at the Drs. office. Poor kid, No wonder his head was measuring a little on the big side.
6. Last Mon. my volleyball team came up with a BIG "W'. It was VERY close and such a fun game. We won in the third game 17-15. YEA!
7. I proved Bart right when he claimed it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to spend less than $100 at Costco. (I could have done it if I didn't need to get gas too.)
8. I am so so so excited for the Holidays coming up. I've been tempted more than once today to go down and get out the Christmas bins. Is that a little childish of me????
9. We're trying to get used the the time change. Our ward doesn't start until 2:30 and it was pitch dark when we walked out at 5:45pm. The kids were a little confused. But, the great thing, Bossy has been in nursery for 3 weeks so I get to sit and listen in a class instead of hall duty with a loud, active, hungry 18 m. old. I've been loving it!
10. Every FHE night Jadon insists on playing Hide-n-seek. Bossy is catching on and starting to find little places he can hide throughout the day. His latest one is under the kitchen sink. He doesn't think there is room for all my stuff, so he just throws them out to make room.
11. Lastly, Zhoee got out the game Operation and begged for me to play. I am a little annoyed that she will not believe me that the point of the game it to try to NOT have the game vibrate and buzz at you. She just won't have it!!! She sticks the tweezers right on the side and tells me she won first. What do you do?
Here are some fun Corn Maze and Halloween pics.
Bart wore a wig from Jamaica- and honestly he does resemble the drunken Jamaican beach bumb who claimed to be "in love" with my sister Kelsie. HA!!!
The Neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat
Bostyn won the prize for most imaginitive costume. He was a Chrismas Tree with a stocking for his trick-or-treat bag. It was so cute.
The night before Halloween we took the kids to the Heritage Center Corn Maze in Logan. They had a blast. They were as scared as their mom about being able to find their way out. We ended up having to cheat to get out of there. I was panicking!!!






This is where we can always find Jadon... in the treehouse or doing tricks on his swing.

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Awww...I feel pretty left out! I wish I lived there and could head to the corn maze with you! Then again, I have no leaves to rake and no time changes to adjust to......it's a toss up. Love you!