CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Belly Shirts are back

Don't we all, as mothers, sometimes fall behind in compiling the kids' clothes that are now too small and putting them in storage???? I have lately, and there are some size 3T shirts (yes, Zhoee is three but wearing 4T or 5T) that she insists still fit her!!!
So, she was slipping on a shirt that was too small and I told her, "Lets find another shirt cuz that one is too small now and it shows your belly." She told me, " It's not too small, and I LIKE it to show my belly. I think that's kind of cool." And she got her way, she's strutting around in it right now. Don't worry she'll be forced to change when she gets ready for pre-school. She just makes me laugh!!! I'd like to hear what her dad will say if she continues to sport these same styles when she's 16. He'd sit her down for a little talk.

3 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Hey, if she's got it...she should flaunt it! (I will get back to you if I still believe that after I have a little girl :))

Shawna said...

I am so guilty of this! But sometimes they are so stinkin cute in them.

Katie Price said...

The other day I put something on Emory and she said "Mom, my fat belly is hanging out." I felt horrible because 1 - I hadn't updated her clothing yet and 2 - why does she think she has a fat belly? I'm a little nervous for her teenage years.