CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hair and Garbages

When I was young, well probably up until I was 14 or so, I would wear towels, shirts, and slips on my head and pretend I had gorgeous, long, thick hair. My favorite was this clogging slip I had for dance, you know, the ones that are really ruffly to make the dress big and puffy!!! I wore it ALL THE TIME! I get teased to this day. So, my Zhoee is a girl of the same heart. She has a strong desire to have the thick, long, hair she obviously was not blessed with either (cutting it herself didn't help any). We bought a long, black wig for her witch costume and even though Halloween is over, the wig isn't put away. She insists on wearing it ALL THE TIME. You should see her dance around and twist her head so her hair gets in her eyes and then she acts annoyed and brushes it back off her face. She is ADorAblE!!!
Bostyn, on the other hand, has been obsessed with tipping over the garbage cans. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, ALL THE TIME!!! Then, if I'm not there to stop him, he rummages!!!
He must have learned that from his DAD, definitly not from me! :)

0 comments: