CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We're BLUE through and through

GO COUGS!!!
Bart can't talk about anything other than the big rival game this weekend!!!

He's been at the game the last couple of years but things are looking like he's going to enjoy the game from the couch with the rest of us this year. I think I'm going to have to buy him BYU season tickets next year. He's convinced me this game is going to be better than the Superbowl and we need to be ready with a movie and treats for the kids in the toyroom so we can watch the game. Oh, and I already have the checklist for game treats and snacks! You know where we'll be Sat. at 4:00pm - yep, sitting on the couch wearing our BLUE shirts!!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

you better let me be on you r blog my address is foffybabe@hotmail.com but you better add me!

Jim and Katie said...

I like the new background!!

We're cheering for BYU too for a couple of reasons....1st-cause we like BYU, but 2nd is because if they beat Utah, then it leaves BSU (our local team) as one of the last remaining unbeaten teams in the country. Go Cougars!!

Palmers said...

Ashlee, Im so glad you found my blog. We miss you guys and now we can keep in touch. i can't believe you have 3 kids that is so crazy. time goes by so fast. so where do you live now? we don't even know who lives in your house we just still call it tuckers house. your blog and kids are really cute. darin says to tell bart hello. we were laughing at your other blog and the bet he has going with the weight for your cruz you guys are funny. hope your doing good im going to add you go my list and we can keep in touch k?
Carly

Alisha LeBaron said...

I did not know that Bart is a BYU fan! Brian is too. I know that we will also be on the couch watching the game. So much fun!