CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend 2008

Grandma Romer helping Bostyn
My Grandma and Grandpa Jarrett, Jadon, and Carlie
We went to Hyde Park and ate with the Jarretts (my mom's side) We played some mean games of speed afterwards in the church gym.

Bostyn couldn't stay away from the basketball games. He kept taking balls away when people were playing and we'd have to chase him down, pry the ball from him, and return it.
Later Thanksgiving Day Bart's sister's family came over and our kids were so excited to have their cousins here for a few days!!! They stayed for the entire weekend and we had so much fun. Tiff, Carlie, and my mom and I went Black Friday shopping. CRAZY!!! We went in Ogden (I won't ever do again) Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese's that night.

We were really sad when the Talbots left today, but only a few weeks until Christmas!

0 comments: