CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Yes! I already saw it!

We decided just yesterday that we NEEDED to see TWILIGHT opening night. I origionally wanted to wait until Friday night because I have to work on Fridays and I thought that staying up until 3:30am might make for a hard day at school. Well, I was right. Today has been a very tired day and my eyes cannot stay open.
YEP, WE WAITED IN LINE, in the WINTER weather, for SIX hours. IT WAS SO GREAT!!!
Bart was such a good sport when I called him during the day and told him I just had to go.
My mom, and three of my friends left for Layton at 5:30pm. We claimed our place in line at 6:15 and made ourselves comfortable. We ate Costa Vida for dinner traded off waiting in line and did some shopping at Target and then at about 11:30pm we were heading in....
I won't say anything about the movie for those who are planning on attending!!!
But, I REALLY DID ENJOY IT!!! I was having a hard time with Edward at the very beginning But.... As he fell in love with Bella and they were together... He just got better and better.
Enjoy the movie all you TWILIGHT fans!!!

4 comments:

De La Paz said...

I saw it last night to. I loved it from the beginning. I cannot stop thinking about it. I will post some pictures later.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! We're going after our walk through on Wednesday morning! I can't wait

Tiffani said...

How fun!!! I am sooo excited to see it. I leave in about 45 minutesand i can't wait!!!
-Alex

Alisha LeBaron said...

I can't believe that you waited in line for 6 hours! You are crazy. Well I can't wait to see the movie but I don't know if I would wait in line for that long to see it!