CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tagged again... and finally getting to it.

Katie tagged me......and then I kept putting it off and then Christina tagged me with the same tag... So, it took me getting tagged twice, but, here it goes.

I am supposed to get the closest book to me and turn to page 123, then go down 5 sentences and write the next three sentences.
Funny, because a few nights ago Bart and I layed on the office floor and we had great time just reading through one of his missionary journals. So it was still sitting on the office desk right by me. This morning during Conference I've been flipping through it....He actually did number his pages...

He's in the middle of listing some things he's grateful for:
"7- For being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day-Saints. The only true Church in the world and to be serving a mission and to have my life so well in order and to have the high standards and morals I have that I've learned from my parents.
Tomorrow- 32X32 push-ups y estudiar espanol. Buenas Noches."

What would a missionary journal be without goals for push-ups!!!! What a cute hubby I have!!!!

0 comments: