CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Moab

Bart begged me last week to agree to go to Moab so he could do some bike riding and we could take the kids hiking too. Well, his idea was to drop everything and just go that weekend. We had soccer and I was speaking in church on Sunday so it just couldn't happen. Our next free weekend would have been Memorial so we will wait till then. Bart and I haven't been there since college (before we were married)Even then it was with a ton of friends who knew what hikes to do and where to go.... So, if anyone has been there lately we want to know what the best hikes are. We really want to hike to Delicate Arch, and Bart is riding the Slick Rock Trail and he would like to hear about what anyone say's about others.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

hey you will only be an hour away from me you should call me and we could totally do something you should definately take your kids up to dead horse point it is really cool. but I live pretty close you could even drive an extra hour and come ride horses and stuff!

Molly said...

My parents went to Delicate Arch a couple of years ago. They said it was awesome, but that the hike had a few scary points and they were glad they didn't have small children with them.... I have never been so I don't know personally. Sounds like fun!