CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

When Daddy's gone

Bart loaded up the 4-wheelers and left Friday for the Little Saharah Sand Dunes (with his brothers and dad). Friday afternoon I told the kids we could go and choose any treat they wanted and we'd buy a new movie, too. Jadon asked, "Why?" and I told him, "Because Dad's gone." After I thought about it I had to clarify. "Not because we're celebrating that Daddy's gone.. It's just that we have to do really fun things while he's gone so we don't miss him so much... and the time will go by faster till he get's home" Jadon was satisfied with my explanation, and even more satisfied with a new Disney movie. All of us fell asleep snuggling on the couch but before I hauled everyone upstairs to their own beds I snapped pics of our sleepers and sent them to Barts phone.
The kids really miss their dad when he's gone, but we're happy he has so many fun hobbies!!!

He has to leave for a business trip to Albequerque this week, too :( I'll have to think of something else fun for us to do at home.

2 comments:

Janae said...

I hate it when Jon leaves, even if I want him to go. The days are just longer. Have fun with your new movie.

Anonymous said...

You think you miss your hubby. I will really miss my hubby. I am going to be so sad. You have to give me some more fun ideas to do to past the very long time. Thanks Trisha