CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I thought I'd better post the pics from Barts recent trip to Little Saharah Sand Dunes with his dad and brothers and nephew. It sounds like they had a great trip. Bart keeps asking me when we're all going to go again. I'm woosy, I won't go until it's consistantly over 20 degree's at night. So it may be another week or so.

It was Bart's dad's birthday over the weekend so here he is opening his presents as they are loading up to come home.

Bart and his Banshee on top of Sand Mountain.



Ha, Bart was unloading his truck and set his camp chair down, suddenly a gust of wind blew it right into the campfire. It was toast!!!
Bart, Lonny, Hunter, Richard, Clint
Bart loves this place!!!


2 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Looks like fun! Are we invited next time?

Jim and Katie said...

It is so great that they get together and do this kind of stuff! Look like lots of fun :)