CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a mind!!!

I just have to share a couple of the many creative designs Jadon makes. He is such a smartie and starting to write me notes and draw me pictures ALL THE TIME. I get a few a day at least. This is what he made at church a couple weeks ago. It say's "I don't want to be with the devil"

When I was picking Jadon up from school Mrs. Gray made me open his backpack to look at this one right away. She said it was the most interesting pictures she'd ever seen from a kindergartener. She told me their instructions were to draw whatever they did over the weekend. Well last Friday he had gotten a new toy, a little horse with a knight on top" He played with it all weekend. He told me he had a dream he was a real knight. This is him laying in bed at night dreaming.... He's the knight with a sword and sheild, there's a dragon and a castle. Cute huh!!! He even knew to draw that little thought bubble.




4 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Maybe he's going to be some kind of a genius! What a kid :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

My favorite was..."I wuz dreaming".
So smart! I love it!

Kylee said...

Those are so cute and he seems very smart for Kindergarten!

James and Whitney said...

That is so cute! I was laughing so hard when I saw "the devil" saying on that picture! He is so funny! I just love it!