CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blog troubles

I have avoided changing my blog background for quite awhile now as I get scared everytime that I might loose all my links and my page elements. I am so not a computer geek (I mean that in bad way) and I cannot figure it out. I've been learning as I've experimented. I've even gotten help and I still can't get it.
So, I hope I can get all my links back and running and I'll figure this thing out by the next time I change backgrounds. HOPEFULLY!!

1 comments:

The Henrie's said...

How did you do it? I can't change my background without losing my friends link and one other thing (I can't remember what it was). It looks like you figured it out. I want to change mine too but I know I'll lose something....HELP