CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm ONE!!!

Oh, my sweet little baby boy turned ONE on Friday!!!
Time really does go by too fast.
Here are some pics of how we celebrated with him!!!!
This is a HUGE peice we gave him to enjoy!!






Jadon and Zhoee enjoyed making their own wrapping paper for Bostyn presents.

/. Bossy's Dinosaur Cake! Jadon helped me decorate this...He even put on some of the frosting himself. Some of you may think it's lame, but this is actually pretty good work for my cake decorating skills.

Bart grilled hamburgers and hot dogs in the backyard and we opened presents. It was such a nice, warm, beautiful, day! We all walked to the park and played afterwards.

5 comments:

Janae said...

Happy Birthday little guy!

tyalpabr said...

I can't believe that Bostyn is already a year old! I love his cake and it looks like he did too! What a handsome little boy!! Give him a kiss for us! I miss you too. We had some great times in Price. This blogging thing is awesome. I love seeing your little fam!
ali

Jess said...

WOW, he grew up fast!!! Love the cake--and the fun pictures!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Ummm...he is so freakin' cute! I hope he had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IT sure looks like he did! I will be in Utah in a few weeks so we will have to have another belated birthday celebration!

Stacee said...

I love the cake!!! You are an awesome mom for making it!