CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our Waitress!

The other night I was sitting on the couch folding laundry and Bart was in the office working on his lesson and here comes Zhoee with a cookie sheet full of misc. toys and stuff she had found around the house. She handed it to me and told me to eat my food. The crayons were my "fies" and another toy was my hambuger, she even told me something else was my ques-dilla (they always eat those when Barts in charge). I yelled in to Bart to tell him to come look what Zhoee brought me and he informed me he had already received his meal. Zhoee had already served him. He got lots of fries and a drink. He just wished it was real.


1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

She is the CUTEST waitress I have ever seen! She better have gotten a GOOD TIP!!!