CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In Fairytale Land

As Zhoee and I finished reading Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Little Mermaid she was finally starting to show signs of exhaustion from the day. She asked for her blankie and I did not want to get up and look for one of her silky blankies (which we should be taking away from her now) So, I told her to just hold my hand and I would lay by her. She abruptly sat up and looked disgusted. She said, "I can't, you not a pince." She can't hold her mom's hand now? Oh, brother!! She is waaaayyyy to into her princess stories.

1 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

well, you aren't a 'pince'. In her dreams a 'pince' rides up on a white horse carrying her pink silky blanket. You just weren't quite as appealing to her. :)