CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sneaky Mom

Last night after Bart and I watched the movie we rented we climbed up the stairs and I told him tonight I was going to do something I want to do everynight but Bostyn will never allow it. I snuck into his room, carefully lifted Bostyn out of his crib and snuggled with him in the recliner. He was fast asleep the entire time but it was 10 minutes of Heaven for me. I just looked at his beautiful face and thanked my Heavenly Father for my little baby, his health, his sweet personality, and his presence in our home. I love you Bossy!

1 comments:

The Henrie's said...

You are sneaky, especially if you were able to keep Bostyn asleep! So guess what I've been doing all weekend long... my portfolio. And I am glad to say it is finally FINISHED! I'm to the point now that I don't even care about presenting it tomorrow. I'm just glad it's finished.