CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

McDonalds, Home Depot, Costco.....What a Day!!!

We picked up J from Kindergarten and rushed to see our friends. Rex, Reese, and Luke. It's so funny how in the past Linds and I have gotten together because we've been best friends since High School. This time the story has changed, I mean us mothers still had a good time but the kids are at that age now where they really enjoy each other and LOVE running around and playing TOGETHER. They are such cute FRIENDS!!! We played at McDonalds first and the best part was the ice cream.
Rex, Zhoee, Jadon
Rex, Zhoee, Jadon, Bostyn, Reese-who looks just like her mom, I might add.
Bostyn enjoying his first ice cream!!! It was a winner.


Luke- He liked his ice cream too, but not as much as Bossy did.

Luke (Lind's 9 month old)couldn't quite handle all the excitement!! Here is the video of him zonking out!

We had such a great day hanging out!! We went to Home Depot and then to do some grocery shopping at Costco. When I loaded Zhoee in the van- when we were going to the next stop --Zhoee would ask "Where my fend, Weese?" They loved playing together... and Lindsay was told by some people at Costco how cute her twins were!!!! They sure are cute blue- eyed blondies!

3 comments:

Katie Price said...

Oh I'm so jealous - I love Lindsay. I run into her every once in awhile. Her kids are so cute. I can't believe you both have three kids. You're insane!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know that was not Bostyns first Ice Cream! Sorry I beat you to it! Brayton

Haley Wheatley said...

How fun! The last time I saw Lindsay she had a baby and was prego. Wow, time flies. Her kids are so cute. I love the name Reese! Maybe if I ever get another girl!! Also, Good work on all the home projects. You guys are handy! Your house looks so cute!