CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Treehouse Childrens Museum

On Saturday everyone went to the Treehouse Museum. Jadon, Zhoee, and Bostyn had a great time with all their cousins.
Of course, Zhoee had to take care of the babies. When we were first walking in I totally lost Zhoee and couldn't find her for a few minutes. I just thought- "where would Zhoee go?" Duh... To find a kitchen or to find babies! and that's just where I found her.



In school (it looks like Zhoee's trying to cheat)

Zhoee, Jadon, Halle, Haydn, Mikala









Bostyn took a time-out to chow down on some cheerios!
What a cute blue-eyed baby!! I just melt when he looks at me like that!


1 comments:

Katie Price said...

Ashlee - do people tell you Jadon looks just like you? I totally think he does. Your little boy ALMOST makes me want another baby. He's a cutie.